We would like to welcome employers to our second Local Jobs for Local People event.
Friday 27th March, 4.00pm – 6.00pm
Questions and Answers CIC, 4 Station Road, Redruth, TR15 2AB
Whether you are already involved in the project, or would like to find out what it’s all about – why not pop in and discover how Local Jobs for Local People could benefit you?
- Promote and network your business with other local organisations
- Bring along fliers, business cards and other marketing material
- Find out about local training and growth opportunities for your business
- Meet potential new employees
- Support your local community
Employers who fill out our “training needs analysis” form will be entered in to a prize draw to win a Tassimo coffee maker for your office!
For more information or to book a free promotional stand for your business, please contact Anicka: email@example.com, Tel: 01209 200583.
You can also download our flyer for the event. Feel free to pass it around!