We are looking to recruit an Apprentice to join our busy office team.
This role will suit a young person, who is a self-starter and has the confidence and ability to engage with the office team and members of the public. The ideal applicant will have good communication skills, the ability to ask questions and where appropriate use his/her own initiative.
- Office administration, with the priority being data input
- Photocopying, scanning documents
- Preparing course paperwork for our Freelance Tutors
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Stationery ordering and provision
- Office refreshments
- Welcoming visitors to the centre
- Preparing meeting and training rooms for use
IT competence is essential, particularly the use of Microsoft Office applications.
Previous experience of working in an office environment is preferable but not essential, as on and off the job training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be undertaking a Level 2 or 3 Business Administration training programme, which will be delivered by us within the centre. This will hopefully lead to a permanent full time position within our organisation on completion of the apprenticeship.
If you are interested in this position, please download our full Job Description/Person Specification here.
You can apply for this position by contacting email@example.com and requesting an application form.
The closing date for applications is 16th July 2014.